The Mindful Parenting eBundle contains more than 20 carefully selected e-products by renowned authors. Some of these products are only available as a standalone through this bundle. This bundle sale is available only from May 28 to June 10, 2013.
The Mindful Parenting eBundle gives you answers to the most pertinent parenting questions in a variety of formats: e-mail courses, e-books, audio, and e-magazine. Some of the topics in this bundle include children and food, nurturing creativity, relaxation for parents, connecting through play, peaceful parenting, parenting through divorce, and many more.
There are 3 resources for stress relief for parents (um, who doesn’t need that?), 6 peaceful guidance tools (yes, please), 5 creative play resources, 3 motherhood resources, plus bonus resources and a freebie.
It’s like a long, slow dinner with your most centered, savvy and creative girlfriends– sharing their best ideas on parenting.
Let me share the list of contributors:
- Parenting for Social Change by Teresa Graham Brett
- A Unique 7-Step Parenting Tool: Sleep talking by Marcy Axness
- Relaxation Meditation, audio by Amy Phoenix of Presence Parenting
- Newbie’s Guide to Positive Parenting by Rebecca Eanes of Positive Parents
- Issue three of the Play Grow Learn magazine by Christie Burnett of Childhood 101
- Getting Back on Track! Why We Explode and What We Can Do About it, audio by Genevieve Simperingham of Peaceful Parent Institute
- Stress Relief for parents, audio by Genevieve Simperingham of Peaceful Parent Institute
- Creative Play Workshop, email course by Gina Kimmel of Connecting Family and Seoul and Katherine Lockett of Creative Playhouse
- Mindset for Moms by Jamie Martin
- Moods of Motherhood by Lucy Pearce of Dreaming Aloud
- 42 Rules for Divorcing with Kids by Melinda Roberts
- Mommy Overwhelm by Laura Schuerwegen of Authentic Parenting
- Nurturing Creativity, Guide for Busy Parents by Renee Tougas of Tougas CafÃ©
- The Playful Family by Shawn Ledington Fink
- Poetry of a Hobo Mama by Lauren Wayne of Hobo Mama
- Encouraging Words for Kids by Kelly Bartlett of Parenting From Scratch
- Raising a Creative Kid by Jillian Riley of A Mom With a Lesson Plan
- Children and Food by Tara Wagner of The Organic Sister
- Coming of Age, audio by DeAnna L’Am
- The Parenting Primer, A Guide to Positive Parenting in the First Six Years by Michelle Carchrae of The Parent Vortex
- API Live! Teleseminar Series: 8 Principles of Attachment Parenting by Attachment Parenting International
See what I mean?
Which one looks interesting to you? This week, I could certainly use Stress Relief for Parents, Mindset for Moms, and Nuturing Creativity, Guide for Busy Parents.
What about you?
I’m an affiliate for this bundle sale. Any purchases made through the links provided supports the writing on Non-Toxic Kids– and thank you!