What a great week for the release of my new ebook, Eat Non-Toxic: a manual for busy parents. It officially launches tomorrow, with a limited time launch price at 25 percent off the retail of 9.99. I’ll be featuring lots of food related posts, along with a sweet giveaway, so please come back and visit again this week.
The Eat Real Agenda is a solution for fixing America’s broken food system by:
1. Reducing diet-related disease by promoting safe, healthy foods
2. Supporting sustainable farms and limiting subsidies to big agribusiness
3. Expanding access to food and alleviating hunger
4. Protecting the environment and animals by reforming factory farms
5. Promoting health by curbing junk-food marketing to kids
6. Supporting fair conditions for food and farm workers
Next up is an online photo petition to McDonald’s asking them to retire Ronald McDonald and their predatory marketing to children. You can send your photo and learn more about the campaign here.
Clearly, we have to work together to fight the epidemics of obesity and type 2 diabetes, and promote safe, humane, and environmentally responsible farming and food production.