(Here’s a guest recipe post from our friends at eMeals. I think even I could make these. With no baking involved, this is a solid choice for the warmer weather we have been having lately. I would be tempted to add chocolate chips, though, because why not? I like these because they have only a few ingredients and there is no packaging required.)
Prep: 20 minutes
Total: 20 minutes
- ¾ cup quick cooking rolled oats
- ¾ cup nonfat dry milk powder
- ½ cup creamy natural peanut butter, sunbutter, or almond butter
- ½ cup honey
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a medium bowl, and stir to combine.
- Scoop one tablespoon of nut or sun butter mixture at a time, and roll with hands into a ball.
- Place balls in an airtight container lined with parchment paper, and refrigerate until chilled.