Are you ready to try something different with your kids? This craft involves lots of hands on work with materials, creating designs, thinking about sequencing and steps, and I think, a little bit of magic.
- Pieces of wool (called roving), in various colors.
- Squares of natural felt (you can get these at most craft stores) for the base
- Some sort of netting material
- A bar of natural soap
- bubble wrap
- Needle and foam to needle felt design first if desired.
- Snow Queen’s picture tutorial
- Rosie Pink ( I love the designs featured here! You can learn how to make a whole piece without purchasing a backround piece of felt, like I did, and is pictured above. I even bought the ebook so I can do more “adult” wet felting at some imaginative later time in another universe..)